Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Banter 2019

George BM

3 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Their offense is struggling right now. They are playing two teams capable of putting points on the board.

Rams lost, Panthers lost, Cowboys lost, eagles lost and packers lost. Man the Turkey is going to taste good this week 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

i'm scared to ran San Fran's D against the Ravens next week despite their prior successes... my opponent has Lamar too and it's pretty much a must-win game.

I have the Niners d and I put the Jets d in place for next weekend. The Ravens look unstoppable to me.

21 minutes ago, H2O said:
Wentz has been a total fantasy bust this year.  I benched him and went with Jimmy G

I’m in the camp that blames his receiving situation rather than Wentz himself. If Wentz has a healthy WR corps I feel like I need to start him against Miami. Otherwise why have I kept him this long lol

10 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

I’m in the camp that blames his receiving situation rather than Wentz himself. If Wentz has a healthy WR corps I feel like I need to start him against Miami. Otherwise why have I kept him this long lol

I actually think there is something wrong with him.  Like maybe his back is a problem again.  As far as his receivers go, they always have spectacular games against the Skins

Just now, H2O said:

I actually think there is something wrong with him.  Like maybe his back is a problem again.  As far as his receivers go, they always have spectacular games against the Skins

Well, I'm trying to pick up Tannehill just in case. I'd grab Winston but my league has a -4 interception penalty, which has screwed me every time I try to get smart and start Winston.

Skura is out for the season for the Ravens after last night's knee injury. Pretty big blow. Mekari(who?) filled in and played well last night but he had no regular game action at center since HS before that. Next man up, but this is less than ideal given the continuity and success the Ravens have enjoyed on the OL this year.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic