Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Banter 2019

George BM

1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I am a tad "worried" about tomorrow night for some reason. On paper the Ravens should win easily. But the law of averages tends to rear up in the NFL. Ravens are on a roll, on the road, against a team that really needs it, add in a few untimely turnovers...ok i am done now. Ravens are bullies. end of/

I’m not a Ravens fan (root for them though) but the game is a classic trap game I think.  

34 minutes ago, H2O said:

If everyone always has to remind us that D10+ maps are useless then why post D10+ maps and say they are going to happen?

D10 op runs may be next to useless, but imo that is not the case at all when using ensembles to monitor the 'big picture' pattern progression. Can't look at one run in isolation, but trends can be identified over several runs. They certainly are not very useful for gleaning any small scale details at that range.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Didn't one of the MA posters just move out there too?  Looks like they chose right.  

Damn it!  I wish who ever designed this world had put the Rockies close to DC. Eh. We’d still probably get screwed regularly. And PSU would still worry about getting fringed. And JI (where ever he is these days) would complain that 300” of snow sucks. Total disaster. Cancel winter. :lol:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Looks like the Denver area will get pummeled with heavy snow tonight and tomorrow. Up to 18" with 2 feet in the nearby foothills. They have had quite a winter out there and its still November lol.

Flying out there on Weds (near Boulder) for the holiday weekend.  Should be nice to see the white ground.  Chance of light snow this weekend as well.  

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic