• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter 2019

George BM

I just went back and read many days of analysis of the model runs and ensembles. You can definitely see they are struggling with something because there is some serious bi polar analysis. HM fwiw has been all in on the end of November into December being colder for quite some time. Not sure if he will be right but hes steady and consistent to say the least

38 minutes ago, Lowershoresadness said:

it's 2019. we have ketchup and mustard in the same bottle. we now have Disney + and thrust. why on Earth can't we build a super duper weather computer that's a little better than guessing the forecast 3 weeks out.

The models we have are already incredible. The fact that some copper wire, plastic and electrical current can tell me that it’s going to rain on Saturday and it rains on Saturday is pretty damn amazing. Why people think they need to know the weather 10 days from now forever will escape me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WEATHER53 said:

Fighter jet airborne or Im very sorry because it sure sounded like it.

Probably was a fighter jet.  NORAD exercises have been taking place in the DC area since midnight and are continuing until around 5:30 a.m., with altitudes as low as 2500 feet.  F-16s, UC-35As, a Cessna 182T, and a MH-65D Dolphin helicopter are included.

(I think I just heard one in the distance.)

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic