Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter 2019

George BM

1 hour ago, leesburg 04 said:

If you're just reading what the daily output is and it keeps changing daily what exactly are you saying?

There are a few experts who like to dabble in the dark arts of extended range/seasonal forecasting. But none of those seasonal forecasting gurus post in this sub forum regularly.  A lot of us like to make an educated guess at what winter will hold but besides the occasional attempt to read the bones most of us here don’t spend much time analyzing what will happen past 2 weeks.  There are amazing experts in here who can measure up to anyone wrt forecasting inside reasonable leads though. But if you really want deep analysis/speculation about what lays behind 10 days you probably want to go follow Massiello, Tom/isotherm, bluewave, 40/70 or any of the others who go into that more in other subs or on twitter. 

• Like 2

the redskins problem all along has been their inability to accept a longterm rebuild.  snyder isn't a terrible owner as far as funding is concerned.  he's ponied up the contracts.  they've even drafted well at times, but it gets clouded by this win now mode that they're simply not ready for.  i also think they need a new stadium location.  their current spot has no soul/culture around it.  the wizards are a mess, but at least you can go to the verizon center and enjoy the surrounding area.  what's the real draw to spend an entire sunday at fedex?  the redskins need to come up with a longterm vision including a new stadium even if it takes 2-3 bad years.

1 minute ago, nw baltimore wx said:

It was a great game, though I wish the loogie hadn’t happened:

Great total team effort for 60 mins. Pretty much freight trained them. The refs let this get away early, so things just escalated way beyond what it should have been. Including spit.:raining:

6 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

I wonder if Hathaway will get suspended? 

I’d bet he gets at least two games.

5 minutes ago, Scraff said:

Great total team effort for 60 mins. Pretty much freight trained them. The refs let this get away early, so things just escalated way beyond what it should have been. Including spit.:raining:

It should be a fun rematch in early December.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Chris78 said:

@nj2va

You saw a great game tonight.

Do you have season tickets?

Edit : You also saw one heck of a fight.

No, don’t have season tickets but have been on the fence about getting them.  I picked a good random Monday night game to go to.  There was the most obnoxious Ducks (trashy) fan in front of me that got kicked out in the 3rd period.  She tried to start multiple fights...she must be a Ducks fan from Philly.  

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic