Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter 2019

George BM

9 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Well the NAO certainly has had some problems keeping it up(the heights, that is) over recent winters. If I have to settle for EPO erection, I will take it. Have to take what you can get.

@ravensrule will pop in any minute now- bat signal sent.

I have been reformed. No more dirty talk until the first 1” snowfall 

• Weenie 2

10 hours ago, JakkelWx said:

Can't wait for Thanksgiving! So I can eat all of the food on the table and go workout at the gym after.

I’ll work out in the morning before the feast. Every ab crunch is a helping of stuffing and if I do cardio then I just drink all the gravy

4 minutes ago, H2O said:

I’ll work out in the morning before the feast. Every ab crunch is a helping of stuffing and if I do cardio then I just drink all the gravy

My goal is to get as fat as possible before Thanksgiving so I won't eat so much on that day

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I know it's fun to try and predict the future weather it's a hobby and people enjoy trying to learn...but dang in all of these years it sure feels like most people are generally wrong, over reactive, wrong, think too much, wrong or simply just plain wrong.

Good luck to all of you trying to figure out the weather 10+ days from now have fun

• Haha 4
  • Weenie 1

48 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I know it's fun to try and predict the future weather it's a hobby and people enjoy trying to learn...but dang in all of these years it sure feels like most people are generally wrong, over reactive, wrong, think too much, wrong or simply just plain wrong.

Good luck to all of you trying to figure out the weather 10+ days from now have fun

I'm out. Time to open the 20-21 winter thread. 

• Haha 3

After reading people on here and elsewhere you can generally get accustomed to their bias whether they lean warm, cold, weenie or just plain  neutral. It's all about paying attention then being able to adjust your own thoughts knowing how others project. It's not that hard.

Myself I tend to bias towards cheetos especially on Sunday but I'm sure you all know that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Oh baby, panic room gonna be jumping.

Personally, and seriously, I’m all

i  favor for a mid December start to winter. Too many outdoor things needing attention right now.

I concur. But other than the last batch of leaves, I may be done my outdoor projects by then. Been outside most of the weekend in this raw cold and wind.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic