Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter 2019

George BM

24 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Is there anything else worth wasting time on? 

The gefs has actually been doing better lately. But that wasn’t really my point. I’m more excited by the repetitive trends in the pacific in the short term and the signs the PV is being best around in general then I am the fluxuations in the long range NAO.  

• Like 1

Just now, leesburg 04 said:

Not for a long time at least I agree. I actually hope Pouncey doesn't get suspended for his defense 

Yeah agree. I’ve never seen anything like that. It could have turned out much worse. None of us could do that and keep our job. And he probably should be criminally charged.

yeah I watched it a few times.  Rudolph did grab his facemask first, but he did get a late pummeling, so I'd say he was ok to be a bit pissed. 

Had Garrett hit him with a different part of the helmet, it could have been a concussion or worse.  That was crazy to watch.  

13 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

That's one way to tell me to never post it again haha:P

lol. Nah, not at all. It just is what it is around here. We spend more time discussing things that aren't real more than real stuff. At least most years. I still can't believe we haven't had a region wide 6-12" yet. I mean wtf man. It's a disaster. 

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 2

3 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

lol. Nah, not at all. It just is what it is around here. We spend more time discussing things that aren't real more than real stuff. At least most years. I still can't believe we haven't had a region wide 6-12" yet. I mean wtf man. It's a disaster. 

We're behind 1987 now. A disaster indeed! ... And where's your epic 1+ foot ice accretion event?

4 hours ago, mappy said:

Pouncey was only defending him, but i get it if he gets a fine or suspension. he did punch and kick Garrett, multiple times. 

Garrett though, oh boy. Totally disgusting. 

3 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

Pouncey should get a fine and a game or two. Garrett should be out for the season.

3 hours ago, jewell2188 said:

He’ll get 4 games max 

2 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

Probably, because the NFL sucks.

1 hour ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Garrett should be suspended for the year — no question. Hopefully they build a statue for Pouncey.

1 hour ago, Winter Wizard said:

Vontaze Burfict got suspended for the season and Garrett's hit was undoubtedly worse. He should be suspended the rest of the season at least and probably the start of 2020 too.

And we have the results from the NFL:

Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely

Pouncey suspended 3 games and fined

Ogunjobi suspended 1 game and fined

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2019/11/browns-myles-garrett-suspended-indefinitely-by-nfl

And we have the results from the NFL:

Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely

Pouncey suspended 3 games and fined

Ogunjobi suspended 1 game and fined

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2019/11/browns-myles-garrett-suspended-indefinitely-by-nfl

Works for me, though Pouncey is still good guy for standing up for his QB. 3 games seems like a lot.

I’m a Steelers fan if you can’t tell.

Just now, NorthArlington101 said:

Works for me, though Pouncey is still good guy for standing up for his QB. 3 games seems like a lot.

I’m a Steelers fan if you can’t tell.

I think the kicking him while he was the ground is why.  Not defending what Garett did, but the NFL has been trying to send harsh measures/punishments for incidents recently it appears

I think the kicking him while he was the ground is why.  Not defending what Garett did, but the NFL has been trying to send harsh measures/punishments for incidents recently it appears

I just don’t think they want him on the field for the rematch game. That one is gonna be interesting.

This whole event has made people forget that the Browns were injuring people the whole night. The hit on Diontae Johnson was crazy dirty as well, he left bleeding from his ear. JuJu also walked out with a concussion. Horrible game all around for everyone.

38 minutes ago, yoda said:

Yep. The kicking is what did it.

Gonna be interesting to see where the players union stands on this. I don’t imagine Garrett is gonna get much support.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic