Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter 2019

George BM

2 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Are you kidding me? The Panic Room will be open before Thanksgiving at this rate. BANNER year incoming. 

Let’s have some fun, weenies.

Wow!  Maybe some Black Friday specials??

Oh, and I know you've spruced things up around the Room.  But has the reaper staff finally upgraded to free wi-fi and continental breakfasts?? :lol:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Have only put two others on ignore for the winter throughout the years and they were after the 1'st of the year. And yet here we are a week into November and I am already putting you on ignore. Says a lot about your quality posting or should I say, lack of.

I am not here to impress anybody. Go live in your snow town aka snow hole. You've picked a bad hobby to become emotionally invested in.

This field is not entertainment value. A whole lot of lives are about to be destroyed as it always was the case (since we crawled out of the primordial swamps and started affecting weather and climate).

I love the science and changing extremes but I can't say I ever derived pleasure from tracking weather. At least not in the hedonistic sense. I love you guys but sometimes I question your sanity.

• Weenie 1

29 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I think this is the year we revisit the December 5th snow...I miss those old days when we could count on that snow every year

There is something magical about December 5th snow indeed. The December 5th, 2002 event was the first real snow event I have vivid memory of. I just remember opening my window blinds in my apartment in Falls Church as a six-year old looking at this mysterious, bright, radiant, white landscape. It was surreal... almost like I'd been teleported to a foreign planet. Thus further sparking my interest in the wintery aspects of weather. Of course, after that we would see 4 more "first snow on December 5th events" within the following seven years.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, George BM said:

There is something magical about December 5th snow indeed. The December 5th, 2002 event was the first real snow event I have vivid memory of. I just remember opening my window blinds in my apartment in Falls Church as a six-year old looking at this mysterious, bright, radiant, white landscape. It was surreal... almost like I'd been teleported to a foreign planet. Thus further sparking my interest in the wintery aspects of weather. Of course, after that we would see 4 more "first snow on December 5th events" within the following seven years.

Wait...are you f**king serious?

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic