Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Discobs 2019

George BM

2 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Picked up 0.20" of rain today. Looks like a good soaking tomorrow night into Sunday. Maybe one inch plus.

3k favors your area and says 1”+ not out of the question.  DC about 0.5-0.6” and it holds off until sunset or so which (selfishly) gives me time to put up the Christmas lights outside tomorrow.

• Like 1

42 here. Wintry feeling day. It shall be a chilly rain. Yes a month or so from now perhaps this would be a slightly different outcome.

Also I decided to put the leaves off till the end of the week. The last major batch looks primed to come down, so not wasting my efforts today when I have a 4 day weekend upcoming.

2 hours ago, mattie g said:

Definitely thought that multiple times today while cleaning up leaves. Get this setup even a month from now and there’s a great chance it’s a 6-10” event.

Meanwhile radar is looking less than stellar at the moment, so that’s good preparation for winter. Win win.

6 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Sleet woke me up . Looked and definitely some sleet and a couple very wet flakes falling . 35

1.05" rain

No glory here. At least I haven't seen anything and I have been up since 3:30. Took a casual glance at things and would not be shocked if we do have a brief period of snow (besides what you CLAIM* to have seen :) )

*I know how us :weenie::weenie::weenie: roll. :whistle:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Sleet woke me up . Looked and definitely some sleet and a couple very wet flakes falling . 35

1.05" rain

6 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

No glory here. At least I haven't seen anything and I have been up since 3:30. Took a casual glance at things and would not be shocked if we do have a brief period of snow (besides what you CLAIM* to have seen :) )

*I know how us :weenie::weenie::weenie: roll. :whistle:

I am so embarrassed about that weenie crack. :poster_oops:

Had some heavier rates move in a couple of minutes ago and your comment made me go out and look. Quite a few Nickle+ sized flakes bombing us right now. Probably lose them when the rates drop again but this gives me hope we actually get some decent mood flakes as this system pulls out.

• Like 1

Just now, losetoa6 said:

850c line is starting pull east looking at mesoanalysis . A nice 994 centered just east of Delaware. 

Haven't really looked at the Mesos yet. Been busy looking into the Dec 2nd period as well as what we are seeing in the extended in upper latitudes. Seeing some indications that all this panic may be for nothing.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic