Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Discobs 2019

George BM

8 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

That enhanced slug to the south looks to be in no hurry to progress east past southern Md and parts of eastern Va . The cold will have a good shot at catching it later . Wouldn't surprise me if Salisbury or Hollywood Md sees first flakes. CAPE can chase lol.

ill gladly miss out on snow if it snows in KSBY. had to forecast for a contest at the university and i went with snow. :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

That enhanced slug to the south looks to be in no hurry to progress east past southern Md and parts of eastern Va . The cold will have a good shot at catching it later . Wouldn't surprise me if Salisbury or Hollywood Md sees first flakes. CAPE can chase lol.

I got first flakes with last weeks front.B)

But yeah I would not be surprised if there was a light coating somewhere south or east of my yard. I am in Easton today, so maybe even here.

On the coast of Northeast North Carolina looking for my first flakes of the season late this afternoon or evening. Didn't see one flake at all last year in my area (Currituck). Nothing frozen. Got to 33 a few mornings ago. Living in a place where there is little opportunity really tempers excitement. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic