• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

So, I see these posts of " what a waste of a storm because of no cold air " or " winter cancel ". First of all to November, and second of all, wouldn't you think with these nor'easters happening that we're setting ourselves up for this kind of pattern throughout the winter? I would think this is going to be a really good thing for us

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

Just now, Snowcrazed71 said:

So, I see these posts of " what a waste of a storm because of no cold air " or " winter cancel ". First of all to November, and second of all, wouldn't you think with these nor'easters happening that we're setting ourselves up for this kind of pattern throughout the winter? I would think this is going to be a really good thing for us

It's mostly voo-doo...it's kind of a bummer that we're like 1-2C short of a big paste bomb....but on the other hand, you'd have some debbies probably complaining if we weren't getting coastals saying "this is a bad sign for the winter".

17 minutes ago, SnowEMass said:

Not necessarily :lol:

Maybe, however statistically it would be colder aloft and BL with cooler SST's. You don't always need pure arctic air to have accumulating snow even in downtown Boston nor 32-35 degree water SST's. That has been seen and proven many times before throughout the years.

20 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

You must be new here...lol    Lots of bridge jumping in November... we have to fish them out at the start of every winter