• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

Ukie trended a bit warmer...12z had weekend system ending as flurries to I495....poof on 00z. 

I think people got carried away with the 00z NAM because my product reflects very little in the way of snowfall for sne...actually looks like the EURO with the Houlton, ME focus. Maybe an inch or two of slush for Monadnocks.

Season should start in early December...hang with 'em.NAM.png.1708d30623aa450673ed5c62bc9e9ba8.png

27 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

A lot of you turks probably have little memory of Dec 1989. I have not felt colder than I did working outside on the Thames River in New London Ct. So heres the 89 5H and todays GEFS EPS

Screenshot_20191122-070151_Chrome.jpg

download (77).png

download (78).png

Nice. Let’s kill some oranges in December and then start growing grass in Jan. 

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

I think moving into that flow may give us a great opportunity-first week of December 

We'll need that -NAO. Better hope it stays there, because there will be a propensity for cold to shove down the Plains with the EPO ridge. We'll need the ridge to remain in place. 

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Bit of a kick in the nads that with these departures, a lot of us, perhaps even inland will have little to show this month in the snow dept. Just how it goes sometimes. That said, I'd still watch the hills of you know who...maybe even near kevin for some sort of a flip Sunday evening. 

Euro shows that with an inch or so ,but as poorly as it’s performed lately, not a buyer . We know how these go

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

We'll need that -NAO. Better hope it stays there, because there will be a propensity for cold to shove down the Plains with the EPO ridge. We'll need the ridge to remain in place. 

I dont think we have to worry about cold at all. If you are going to panic you would should key on flow speed ala Tippy 

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

I dont think we have to worry about cold at all. If you are going to panic you would should key on flow speed ala Tippy 

If we are getting EPO ridging then trough propensity is in the plains. With the -NAO it will help keep things under us. I don’t worry about flow speed. I don’t need a block buster. Just want some winter events. 

• Like 2