Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

25 minutes ago, redbanknjandbigbasslakepa said:

Cutter city on most guidance the next couple of weeks. 

If you're talking about the cutters on the 06z GFS then yes but just one run ago on the 00z GFS it showed 2 of those LR storms off the coast and strengthening. Point is, one run has drastic changes in the fantasy LR. Could easily change and those storms will be well east again in the next run.

One things for sure is that there's not a shortage of storms. Very active jet. Get some of that blocking to actually materialize to force one of those storms underneath us after Thanksgiving wouldn't take much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redbanknjandbigbasslakepa said:

Cutter city on most guidance the next couple of weeks. 

You have too long a screen name and terrible analysis.  Beautiful climo snowstorms abound for the northern crew here in the NEW ENGLAND subforum.  Another amazing start to winter in the great white north. Believe me its not that common either, many a year where a skinny white line to ski on Tday. This year might , if modeling is correct, be spectacular 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

I do question the NAO. We'll have a ridge for a time, but I'm not banking on any longevity at the moment. 

That is my issue....I expected some NAO in December, but also variabilty, which should promote storminess. Doubt the sustained block early on in the season. Could have some prolonged PNA, though.

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

Longevity is important to me at this point......

Lol yea probably true for all of us. Hard to believe its only Nov 20th and we have people whining about snowstorms. Still 3 weeks away from climo down here. Patience grasshoppers. All signs growing for a long hard winter. We know Scoots loves long and hard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1