• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

I had just over 1 inch in the Jan 16 storm just 3 miles north of the ct/mass border and most of that fell in one quick half hour burst

Regarding memory lane...central and southern ct folks up to DIT were all solid 2 feet with a few places to 30" 1/12/11 and the same zone 15-20" two weeks later

and what about the inv trough with up to a foot plus in early Jan in some of the same zones......

13 minutes ago, dryslot said:

That's early for them too if thats the case.

Some good friends who live on the “The island” in Long lake(Pelletier Island), who’s back yard meets the water, sent some pictures on The morning of 11/17(saying it was 1 degree F.) showing/saying that it was froze over, save for one little sliver that was in their picture.  

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Some good friends who live on the “The island” in Long lake(Pelletier Island), who’s back yard meets the water, sent some pictures on The morning of 11/17(saying it was 1 degree F.) showing/saying that it was froze over, save for one little sliver that was in their picture.  

I wouldn't venture out on it though, Not even on foot unless it was close to shore....lol

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I wonder to myself if Scooter is starting to com around on a good first part of December at the least ? :stun:

I never said it would be bad. My concern was for the month overall to be meh and AN. And we all know how voodoo monthly forecast are. It’s early, but the start looks better anyways. At least for interior and NNE.