Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

1 minute ago, Dr. Dews said:

It's not a terrible look, but for early December I'd like to see arctic air delivery.

As long as we keep a mean trough here with a ridge in the Davis Straits and a little ridging in the EPO region we’d be ok imo. Especially inland. It’s not 14/15, but I certainly don’t hate that. 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

As long as we keep a mean trough here with a ridge in the Davis Straits and a little ridging in the EPO region we’d be ok imo. Especially inland. It’s not 14/15, but I certainly don’t hate that. 

we agree? It looks like a rather fragile pattern with that general PAC look and mediocre cold delivery. There are some good things too, as pointed out. Outside of NNE I'd be a little cautious though. 

9 hours ago, dendrite said:

Although I do live dangerously close to Franklin. If I was on the other side of the river it'd be a pick'em between here and there. The heroin and meth addicts would fall into the river and float to CON or Mark in Webstah before they can ever make it here.

I'm from Wilmington, but had to move temporarily because I married an immigrant had money tied up to help family.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but what a DB move from a fraud mod. Man, stick to weather. People like you make me cringe as social worker.