Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

25 minutes ago, weathafella said:

What’s wrong with the pattern since 11/1?  I’m sorry you didn’t get snow but it’s rare in sne that early.  Posting an op run beyond d10 is the epitome of weenieism....or trolling.

We want different things. If you want -7 departures and zero snow that's fine, I dont hate on you or anyone for having different preferences. 

Just now, weathafella said:

Yikes dynamics Sunday afternoon may do the deed!

It's a very dynamic solution aloft...that would honestly probably be enough to flip a lot of people to parachutes. Of course, its' also 5+ days out...so I'm sure it will hold serve...

51 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

What is your total for November? 

Only about 4.5".  3.2" of which was today. I had some impressive cold though for November.  On three occasions down to 7F.  One day that didn't even hit 20 and few others in the low/mid 20's. 

The winner today seems to be Lake Desolation in northwest Saratoga County with over 5.7 inches.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That is a perfect 700 MB track too on the euro. If there was a solution to dynamically flip someone to snow, that’s what you want to see.

Yeah if that upper air solution actually verified, I'd expect a lot of SNE to flip to snow actually. It would probably trend colder in the MLs as we got closer...it's probably flushing the fresh -10C 850s we get 18-24 hours earlier a bit quick too as an aside from the dynamical cooling aspect...or at least not allowing that drier mid-level air to hang tougher.