Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

20 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Scooter has been testy lately. From trolling NNE and WSNE snow lovers to melting over what his great grandpapi measured in 1888. A cold and wet winter month could be making him just a little anxious now.

I, as well as others have mentioned this is not a wintry month. I’m actually trying to talk sense to some of these guys about expectations. I’m perfectly content with this. In fact as long as I don’t see The one eyed pig, I’m fine. Where did I troll NNE? I’ve posted a bunch in there already.  Trust me, you’ll know when a pattern gets to me, but it won’t be this early. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

I, as well as others have mentioned this is not a wintry month. I’m actually trying to talk sense to some of these guys about expectations. I’m perfectly content with this. In fact as long as I don’t see The one eyed pig, I’m fine. Where did I troll NNE? I’ve posted a bunch in there already.  Trust me, you’ll know when a pattern gets to me, but it won’t be this early. 

Ha I don't remember any NNE trolling.  I'm usually on that shit like white on rice :lol:

I think it's important to keep expectations in check, but maybe easy for the guy who's seen record cold and snow cover for the last week. 

SNE winter climo though is such that it has been proven time and time again that you really just need a favorable 4-6 week period and the winter can be awesome.  Heck 2015 showed you can be ready to drown kittens in later January and then have an all-time winter wrapped up into about a month.

No reason to cancel winter even for at least two months.

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Ha I don't remember any NNE trolling.  I'm usually on that shit like white on rice :lol:

I think it's important to keep expectations in check, but maybe easy for the guy who's seen record cold and snow cover for the last week. 

SNE winter climo though is such that it has been proven time and time again that you really just need a favorable 4-6 week period and the winter can be awesome.  Heck 2015 showed you can be ready to drown kittens in later January and then have an all-time winter wrapped up into about a month.

No reason to cancel winter even for at least two months.

He took shots last week, very subtle but it was there. It was the string of my posts that eventually lead to me schooling SEMA folks on their backyard geography.

It’s all in good fun though, at least for me. 

7 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

He took shots last week, very subtle but it was there. It was the string of my posts that eventually lead to me schooling SEMA folks on their backyard geography.

It’s all in good fun though, at least for me. 

I have no idea what you mean :lol:   There is legit joking and the subtle but angry trolling. 

8 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Having been up in northern NY this weekend flipped me into winter mode. Hours spent stalking grouse (without result) in 6" of pristine snow, near zero temps both mornings and intense snow squalls on the drive up Friday. It was like deep January in SNE. Spectacular.

Damn, November to boot. Impressive cold run up there. SLK ftw

Screenshot_20191118-222451_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1