Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

5 hours ago, weathafella said:

Do you have his forecast for November for all of us?

Mild and boring was his call.

He knew it confidence was slipping at beginning of month as he posted some agency’s updated first half of month temps to one of his blogs. Maybe weather prediction center ... which originally favored mild but upon end of October flipped to near normal . ( shows that agency missed as well)

i said great this stubborn mule is gonna now downplay or ho-hum any cold to pigeon hole reality into a near miss on his forecast . Haven’t seen an update in 5 days. 

14 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

May need to watch nrn MA and the rest of NH and ME for icing tomorrow night and Monday. 

Scott are you talking about anywhere besides Berks over to CNE/NNE

me to Ray looks cooked on guidance after midnite and has been looking progressively milder each day . Few days ago I saw some upper 20’s Sunday nite now it looks like rising from 33 to 37 Sunday nite 

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Scott are you talking about anywhere besides Berks over to CNE/NNE

me to Ray looks cooked on guidance after midnite and has been looking progressively milder each day . Few days ago I saw some upper 20’s Sunday nite now it looks like rising from 33 to 37 Sunday nite 

I think you to Ray may have a chance of light icing at first, but probably warm up a bit later Sunday night. Ahead of the coastal front tomorrow aftn and evening, I could see a little glaze. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Well ya. Till about 1am or so before real precip shield arrives 

Tell ya this and no one wants to talk about it. The Green mountain spine from Mitch to Jay Peak is gonna have a heckuva winter storm. Probably sleet freezing rain to snow. There is enough cold air sucked in on the backside.