Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Man, that would look so much more beautiful If they didn’t hear those sidewalks..for some reason that pisses me off lol.  But I get their reasoning also. 

Yeah the wet look there angers me....lol. That would drive me nuts. Vail and some of the other Colorado resorts have them too and I get irrationally angry when I see pic of them.

• Weenie 3

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah the wet look there angers me....lol. That would drive me nuts. Vail and some of the other Colorado resorts have them too and I get irrationally angry when I see pic of them.

Yup..me too lol.  I laughed at myself for having it irritate me.  So Foolish on our parts, but that’s cuz we’re snow nuts.  

44 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

Weed apparently has no effect on me, at least the smoking kind. My neighbor gave me a bag last winter. I bought and tried vaping it. 10 hits later, I felt the same. Maybe try edibles, but weed isn't my thing. I'll stick to beer and wine.

You should try dabbing. You heat up a poppy seed size drop of pure 90-95% thc and inhale it. Most weed is like around 25% or less. I guarantee you will feel it. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

You're not alone in this sentiment, I used to travel in Japan pretty extensively during the winter and experienced some ludicrous snow-rates and packs, but ALL of the roads (that remain open) are heated so it never looked like winter to me, even when houses had snow to their eves and everyone was topside shoveling like the dickens to keep their roof from collapsing. The "conquest" of nature, in general, hollows me out a little, prys some thing out of my soul.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

About 1:30.  

Yeah Sugarbush/MRG got a Lake Champlain streamer band.  

The 3km did really poorly in this one, as usual a wee bit too high back when we discussed it.  

Probably the same band that sprayed around like a loose fire hose over JSpin and brushed us here in Montpelier occasionally this afternoon