Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

If he sees flakes on Friday morning, he'll be giddy as a school boy. But man, look at the next couple of weeks. How can anyone complain in November. I'll be careful with my words here, but it seems like a much higher than norrmal chance of areas getting their first measurable before Thanksgiving. 

Higher than normal chance of later than normal first measurable. Cool.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

If he sees flakes on Friday morning, he'll be giddy as a school boy. But man, look at the next couple of weeks. How can anyone complain in November. I'll be careful with my words here, but it seems like a much higher than norrmal chance of areas getting their first measurable before Thanksgiving. 

Yeah that pattern being shown from about Veterans Day to the 15th or 16th has a lot of potential. Heck even behind that the PNA is trying to reload a bit so we may get more shots later on. All you can realistically ask for in November. There's a reason even a place like ORH averages 3.5" in the month of November. It's a tough month...but we actually have some stuff to track this year. 

21 minutes ago, Go Kart Mozart said:

06 GFS rallying with the day 9 event.

Let's start the parade of "in 10-day pattern change" that we had last year.  That one never got old.  :)

21 minutes ago, weathafella said:

23 in ORH on 11/12 is uncommon to say the least.   4 anywhere in VT is also rare but probably no more vs your 23.

I'm not speaking of rarity--I'm speaking of the delta.  No need to dwell anymore on it though.

9 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Yesterday’s weeklies anyone?

Looks like a -EPO/+PNA look through week 4 albeit the signal does weaken. Looks like we flirt with some weak ridging off the East Coast with the central US remaining rather chilly. Week 5 and 6 do turn a little hostile...but we know the caveats of the weeklies. 

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Scott is guaranteeing snow yes!

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Looks like a -EPO/+PNA look through week 4 albeit the signal does weaken. Looks like we flirt with some weak ridging off the East Coast with the central US remaining rather chilly. Week 5 and 6 do turn a little hostile...but we know the caveats of the weeklies. 

Thanks Scott!   It appears to me that the hostility keeps getting pushed into the far distance.   

15 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

This absolutely proves. Seasons in seasons. Morch is and should be spring. Winter sets in , in November (like this year)and is over in Morch . The public understands 

https://imgur.com/a/iJRKHaV

Temps and snowfall for March & November, Boston, and Farmington, Maine:

Boston:  
MAR    38.6     8.0"
NOV    45.0     1.2"
Farmington:
MAR    28.2   17.0"
NOV    34.6     5.4"

• Thanks 1