Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter 2019-20 Medium/Long Range Discussion

Hoosier

30 minutes ago, Frog Town said:

Ok, my comment towards A-L-E-K wasn't meant to be mean.  We are all weird as Chambana stated.  The comment was directed towards his random post of "Remember Events" with no Context.  That's it .  I do appreciate all of you.  

No apology necessary. The forum is a little edgy and testy with the way this winter has gone.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Frog Town said:

Ok, my comment towards A-L-E-K wasn't meant to be mean.  We are all weird as Chambana stated.  The comment was directed towards his random post of "Remember Events" with no Context.  That's it .  I do appreciate all of you.  

I like the forum better with Alek around, weird or not.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, weatherbo said:

I like the forum better with Alek around, weird or not.

Agree, although it would also help to have actual weather to discuss. Looking forward to talking about our 40s and 50s, and whether it will be cloudy or rainy or sunny. Very dramatic...rinse and repeat for the next 9 months. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Chicago Storm said:

Roller-coaster EPO is going to keep things in check, to just pushes of torch conditions.

Otherwise if we had the raging +EPO we had in place much of the winter, we would be wall-to-wall torching.

I think we have one more fail storm left in us, and then we can put this winter to bed.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, michsnowfreak said:

How about april 1886 redux? Fitting that a frustrating winter which started with a record snowstorm ends with one too lol.

How about we end winter after a mid March storm, and have a pleasant April instead.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Stebo said:

How about we end winter after a mid March storm, and have a pleasant April instead.

If we get one more storm, I'm fine with a pleasant April. April-May is by far my least favorite time of the year (with the exception of opening day and my may 8th birthday lol), so it is what it is. If Detroit gets 5.9" of snow between now and the end of the season, with all its up's and down's, we will hit average snowfall. 

46 minutes ago, michsnowfreak said:

If we get one more storm, I'm fine with a pleasant April. April-May is by far my least favorite time of the year (with the exception of opening day and my may 8th birthday lol), so it is what it is. If Detroit gets 5.9" of snow between now and the end of the season, with all its up's and down's, we will hit average snowfall. 

I don't understand why you dislike April and May so much. Temps are usually pleasant in Detroit with avg April temps around 60 and avg May temps around 70.

49 minutes ago, Snownado said:

I don't understand why you dislike April and May so much. Temps are usually pleasant in Detroit with avg April temps around 60 and avg May temps around 70.

IIRC, I think he has said that he has bad allergies. 

44 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

If this Tournament storm keeps showing up Cyclone needs to start the thread, he called it a month out :tomato:

Hmm.. extrapolating the Halloween storm this wasn't due to show up until Easter.

• Haha 3