Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid October 2019 Bombogensis Coastal

Ginx snewx

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

978 right over my head 3 to 5 rain for you gusts over 60 for me

Thank you for the info.    Hey, it’d be very exciting that’s for sure...we’re due.  

Im sure it’ll start to tame down as it always seems to do as we close in.   Or maybe this time finally it’s the real deal??  

Interesting what the 0z runs will show on this?

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Thank you for the info.    Hey, it’d be very exciting that’s for sure...we’re due.  

Im sure it’ll start to tame down as it always seems to do as we close in.   Or maybe this time finally it’s the real deal??  

Interesting what the 0z runs will show on this?

Ens have a LP going over near the Cape. I would agree

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Haven’t looked at a lot, but looks inverted for the interior. Probably another case where we toss the weenie gust product.

Just now, CoastalWx said:

E-SE wind ahead of it and inverted too. Not sure I see the wind issue unless it’s the cape. 

Something always saves most inland areas from anything impressive in the winds dept.   so I’m sure you both are correct.  I’m not worried about any big winds here...not yet anyway.

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Calm down weenies. Most of us on staff couldn’t get on either. I had to go onto the political staff forum to let John know. 

He did a minor upgrade and had to clear the server cache. 

Who doesn’t like surprises?

Just post a pinned update. Shouldn’t the owner let people know. It’s down minimum once a week . What website just decides to do an update with no notice? 

• Haha 1

Yeah...I don't think this thing has time to do much impact...  Seriously hulling ass!  It's deepening rate is impressive but it scoots from ACK to east of D.E.M in like 5 hours - ... by the time the cyclostrophic field turns around proper-like, it's already been sunny and over with..

And by the way, get used to speed contamination ... 

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

Yeah...I don't think this thing has time to do much impact...  Seriously hulling ass!  It's deepening rate is impressive but it scoots from ACK to east of D.E.M in like 5 hours - ...

Tip, I take it you are refering to future winter storms as well? Not slowing down to make a major impact based on flow?

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Yeah...I don't think this thing has time to do much impact...  Seriously hulling ass!  It's deepening rate is impressive but it scoots from ACK to east of D.E.M in like 5 hours - ... by the time the cyclostrophic field turns around proper-like, it's already been sunny and over with..

So just some garden variety rain and breezy conditions at best...right?  

3 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Not if blocking takes place =)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Just post a pinned update. Shouldn’t the owner let people know. It’s down minimum once a week . What website just decides to do an update with no notice? 

I know the Boys lost to the Jets, but don’t take it out on us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3