Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall 2019 Preseason Digital Snow Thread

George BM

30 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

New GFS needs to be banned this winter. That thing has been spitting out digital snow for weeks now. I can only imagine the nonsense we will see from it this winter. 

Going to be a banner year for digital snow. Tug Hill/Mt Rainier level digital pummeling 

• Haha 2

[mention=9980]NorthArlington101[/mention] 
GFS has been hinting around the 9th - 10th for a while now.its has cold chasing moisture around that time frame. Not out of the question that some areas could see some flakes towards the middle of the month. 
Heck- I had 7 inches last November 15th.

I’ve noticed that but have been scared to say it... a little support on the EPS/GEFS and the GFS proper looks slightly interesting every other run or so.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NorthArlington101 said:

I’m genuinely interested in Day 12-13 though. Enough persistence on the ensembles of snow somewhere on the EC for my attention.

It’s interesting how many euro ensembles are starting to give us at least a little taste of snow during that time frame... 12z run ensembleB4713B3F-AAD7-4E1E-B54A-DDE6CFA2908A.thumb.png.4bb5173afab98477213476033d4626ca.pngAlso included an image of the CMC which i only included because so far the look reminds me of the December 8-10th storm last year. 

D60A18D2-9F52-42AD-B3AF-7911F5B4108F.png

• Like 1