Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
October Coastal - Big Rain Potential

dendrite

46 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

1-2” of rain with gusts into the 30s is nothing special for us. Don’t buy what they are selling. 

Ya I feel the same way currently, pedestrian at best here for us. 

If it trends more ominous later and tomorrow, well then we’ll have to re-evaluate at that time.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Ya I feel the same way currently, pedestrian at best here for us. 

If it trends more ominous later and tomorrow, well then we’ll have to re-evaluate at that time.  

It’s an ideal stall and inflow for SEMA. We’d have to get this so far west ie stall south of LI for this to be anything more....and based on WV, it looks right in line with every non nyc weenie’s forecast. 

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I’d say 2-3” of rain in this area... if everything comes together someone could see 4”... hard to buy these 6-7” totals 

We'll be seeing this exact same post from you in January, but with a 4x multiplier on the totals. Then you'll jack 30" while I snort cirrus and leap off the Q bridge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

Nice!!  Hope you/we have good dry weather for those events.  

We have a decent grass drag event here in CT, in Terryville in a couple weeks.  Usually draws quite a few of us sledders. 

I’ve heard of that one. Are there a lot of vendors or is it just racing?

4 hours ago, dryslot said:

I was going to ask you earlier if you were doing the Augusta show again this year.

That one is my favorite. Epping can get a bit overwhelming with its size. Augusta is the perfect size for me. Of course every sledder should go to Epping at least once to experience it. Just about anything snowmobile related you can imagine is there. 

3 minutes ago, mreaves said:

I’ve heard of that one. Are there a lot of vendors or is it just racing?

That one is my favorite. Epping can get a bit overwhelming with its size. Augusta is the perfect size for me. Of course every sledder should go to Epping at least once to experience it. Just about anything snowmobile related you can imagine is there. 

Mostly racing...a few vendors but not many.  At least not the last time I went a couple years back.  Have a fun weekend reaves...a couple months or so and it’ll(sled season) be just about here!!  

How accurate are the Euro wind gust maps over at weather.us?  Looks nasty for RI and SE MA.  25-50 MPH+ gusts for over 48 hours if you believe them.  Old school October nor’easter - just anecdotal but I remember several of these types of storms in the late 80’s early 90’s when I was in my early teens...