Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
October/November 2019 Mid/Long Range

mattie g

Just now, leesburg 04 said:

Honestly I'm pretty optimistic seeing the wet coming in with some consistency. I personally believe getting that first then have cold come works best.

Yeah having an active pattern that rains on us a bunch can ultimately lead to timing it up with some cold air pressing. I don't mind seeing a few cutters either, as eventually we should get a cold push behind one and a trailing wave can ride the boundary and take a favorable track underneath. The Dec 5th deal looks like a virtual lock.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Yeah having an active pattern that rains on us a bunch can ultimately lead to timing it up with some cold air pressing. I don't mind seeing a few cutters either, as eventually we should get a cold push behind one and a trailing wave can ride the boundary and take a favorable track underneath. The Dec 5th deal looks like a virtual lock.

Fauquier County has already closed for that day.

• Weenie 2

2 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Was just thinking the same thing.  Once the calendar turns, the pattern looks to be capable of giving us a legit threat to track.  6Z GEFS for that general timeframe was perty imo. 

6 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Was just thinking the same thing.  Once the calendar turns, the pattern looks to be capable of giving us a legit threat to track.  6Z GEFS for that general timeframe was perty imo. 

That Thing at the very end on December would be funny considering it's on basically the same day as last year’s December 8-10th storm. Just to clarify: i know i’m an idiot for talking about things outside of the forecast time. I’m just bored and want some hot dogs.:weenie:

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic