• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall/Early Winter 2019 Forecasts and Discussion

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

My ground was covered at 12:30am this morning. Seeing a dusting requires total vigilance Blizz! 

That’s great work ! You got my attention with tracking that band of snow last night. I pulled up the radar in time to see that it barely missed me to my east. 

Maybe tonight will be my yard’s turn!

57 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

That’s great work ! You got my attention with tracking that band of snow last night. I pulled up the radar in time to see that it barely missed me to my east. 

Maybe tonight will be my yard’s turn!

That is funny as heck I did the same thing. I saw his post looked at the radar and watched it snow. He is right had a solid coating last night. All gone by early morning. 

12 minutes ago, paweather5 said:

That is funny as heck I did the same thing. I saw his post looked at the radar and watched it snow. He is right had a solid coating last night. All gone by early morning. 

It was coming down really good for a while. Big, swirling flakes...we would have easily had 1"+ had it been a little colder. 

I was in serious tracking mode last night...I followed that band the whole way from New Jersey as it pivoted southwest towards us. 

• Like 1