Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fall/Early Winter 2019 Forecasts and Discussion

9 hours ago, pawatch said:

Weather World
@WeatherWorldPSU

A weather rarity this November in State College: This November (to date) is the 10th coldest on record. All other Novembers this cold or colder have had measurable snowfall by this point. But, just a trace this year. #ctpwx #pawx #psuwx #SnowlessInStateCollege
10:53 AM - 23 Nov 2019

Judging by the 511 cams around the State College area currently, it appears that UNV is going to have it's measurable snow. Several cams showing snow covered roads. This solid band of heavier precip in the central mountains region may end up warranting an advisory first thing this morning for a few counties.

1968770764_ScreenShot2019-11-24at4_45_03AM.thumb.png.85adc1b82d7d58b56fa1196a6d615b89.png

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Eyeballing about 1" and roads are covered...

Congrats!

After about 1 hour of wet snow in Marysville, we got into the dry slot & when precip came back, rates were not heavy enough to produce more than a mix here.

I am happy for everyone that is scoring their first snow  accumulation of the year!

Chalk 1 up for the NAM!

3 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Congrats!

After about 1 hour of wet snow in Marysville, we got into the dry slot & when precip came back, rates were not heavy enough to produce more than a mix here.

I am happy for everyone that is scoring their first snow  accumulation of the year!

Chalk 1 up for the NAM!

Snow has picked up in intensity again.

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Here as well so you are not alone.  It is pouring rain and we are up at 800' while the valleys to my east are accumulating snow. 

Actually, it's been precipitation free all morning here in town. Up on I-81 though is a different story. This pic was taken by my neighbor somewhere between Pine Grove and Hometown.

FB_IMG_1574608681310.jpg