• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

9.5” in NE Buffalo (with compaction). Definitely the best early season storm in the northern part of the city at least since I moved here in 2012. I haven’t had a chance to look at KBUF’s records, is this the biggest pre-Nov 15th storm since the October Surprise?

48 minutes ago, Buffalo Bumble said:

11" here.  Biggest early season synoptic storm that I can remember in a very long time.  Will this be BUF's largest synoptic event of the season?  Time will tell, but it's a nice early season bar to set.  

Damn I was just thinking the same thing!!! Here's to hoping we get another 2 or 3 big synoptic events and one blockbuster LES event around Christmas

Areas from SE Roc to Syracuse really busted pretty hard. There were signs but the hi res models consistently underestimated the NW push of warm air at the mid/upper levels. Lower levels stayed plenty cold (at least around here). 
8” compact snow in Irondequoit. The lake added the last 2”. 
About what I hoped for but it was too stressful riding that taint line. Forgot about how much I hate sleet (or technically rim). 
On to the next. 
Overnight looks like a Penfield/ Walworth special. Good luck Tim!

25 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Here ya go Tim. Do the math on this one. Figure 25:1. Someone in Wayne, NE burbs is gonna get a fluffy few. I’ll bet Walworth didn’t do to well with the synoptic. (Few crusty inches?) wrf-nmm_apcpn_neus_30.png

Ontario, just north of Walworth, got about 7-8" or so.