Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

1 hour ago, tim123 said:

Lows 60s in sw pa. 

That is definitely not uncommon for down there. I would HATE to be a winter lover there. Warm air easily pushes up on that side of the mountains into the Pittsburgh area. As a Pennsylvania native, the small mountains there create pretty incredible microclimates.

1 hour ago, Syrmax said:

Where is this mix you speak of?  ;)

Steady snow which has picked up in "steadiness" and flake quality over the past hour.  About 1/2 - 3/4" down.  I'm near the county border though, not downtown.

My wife and I are renting a place in the Radisson, so not too far away from you. I just went for a nice walk over at Beaver Lake with a buddy.

19 minutes ago, CNY_WX said:

Approaching an inch here and snowing moderately in Brewerton.  Conditions are bad enough in Chicago that a plane skidded off the runway at ORD this morning.  By the way I thought the usage of “death band” was prohibited on this board?

Approaching an inch here in Lysander as well.

a little dry with grapple mixing in SE Monroe county. Snowed pretty good on my drive through Irondequoit, Roc, Penfield, Fairport and East Rochester. 
Wouldn’t be surprised to see additional movement NW. This has always looked best (from my perspective) over the Niagara Frontier.  Anyone SE of Roc (the pivot) is gonna struggle. Anyone NW is in the bullseye! Enjoy! Toronto doing well this time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thinksnow18 said:

Kinda freaking a bit...the snow I Williamsville has really wavered and is barely snowing ATM...almost looks like there's a dendrites issue...anyone???

Yeah I’m a few miles SW of you and it has been light stuff all day. Snowing since before sunrise and there might be an inch on the ground at most. That said, the roads aren’t great.