• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October 2019 Observations

yotaman

Picked up a whopping 0.10 yesterday. Also saw a high of 86 which was absolutely brutal since it occurred AFTER the rain and turned what little had fallen into brutal humidity. Sheesh I thought that was done with! Looking drier and drier for this upcoming system as best dynamics/lift look to stay west of here. Hoping the relief we had on the developing drought was not temporary,,,

The Charlotte skyline rises on the horizon some 80 miles away as the crow flies, while fall color dominates the foreground in this view from Pilot Ridge Overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway (milepost 301.8). Fall foliage is now in full splendor in the WNC High Country, with brilliant hues of orange, red and gold spreading into the elevations below.

Photo by Skip Sickler | Grandfather Mountain Stewardship Foundation

Image may contain: cloud, sky, mountain, ocean, outdoor, nature and water

• Like 1

Currently 65 degrees with Light Rain. Actually have over-performed here as we're sitting at .50" already with rain continuing. Heavy mist has actually been fairly efficient in accumulating. Saw the airport has less than half as much. Had some moderate rain for about 2 hours with a patch that developed right over here. I'll take it. Maybe we can crack an inch between today and tomorrow. Good soaking rain, again

1 hour ago, NorthHillsWx said:

Currently 65 degrees with Light Rain. Actually have over-performed here as we're sitting at .50" already with rain continuing. Heavy mist has actually been fairly efficient in accumulating. Saw the airport has less than half as much. Had some moderate rain for about 2 hours with a patch that developed right over here. I'll take it. Maybe we can crack an inch between today and tomorrow. Good soaking rain, again

I appreciate any rain, but man I could use a good heavy rain for run-off purposes. Ponds around the house are still very low.  

1.75 inches of rainfall so far today IMBY.  This is most welcome.  And, it looks like further heavy showers are approaching my doorstep.
Ended up with 1.81 inches prior to midnight. I have since recorded another 0.95 inch since then. This is a long duration soaking rainfall. Much needed after recent dry weather.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk