Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October Banter 2019

George BM

17 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

What is necessary? It was story. I liked having more story.

The original finale felt perfect to me and complete. Without spoiling for people who haven’t watched, I’m not sure this additional story was really needed, nor does it really answer nor change much of anything.

In general though, I’m not a big fan of spinoff series, movies, etc. of any TV show- it just feels unnecessarily tacked on (I don’t care for Better Call Saul either). It was also tough getting around the fact that some of the characters have visibly aged very much in six years. But, again, it was still very good, and I hope they just leave it at that.

3 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

It's the Porter though, right? I can get that here. I would kill for the Kujo Imperial Stout lol. That is defunct though I think.

Either way, Kent Island sounds good. I will be there next Thursday for a blood drive. They always tell you to drink plenty of fluids after you donate.  Less blood, less alcohol required. :lol:

Duh. Yes, it’s the porter. But KI next Thursday may work out. 

@mattie g

ugh. I’d probably need beer to go to that.

9 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

If I were there, I would ask why they stopped making the original Kujo, a great imperial stout, and then brought it back as a porter. :whistle:

I did. He said this recipe is “killing it.” My guess is that this is way cheaper and more people drink it. No plans to bring the other one back.

59 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I did. He said this recipe is “killing it.” My guess is that this is way cheaper and more people drink it. No plans to bring the other one back.

Interesting. At the same time they were brewing the original Kujo, they had a cold press coffee porter, one of their limited offering "brewhouse rarities". It was excellent. The current Kujo coffee Porter is decent IMO, but nothing like that cold press coffee porter. And ofc, they never came up with another true  imperial stout to replace the original Kujo. Kind of an eff up to me.

18 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

They heard me.

Best defensive performance of the year, especially the second half. Got a pass rush finally, even if it didn’t result in sacks. And the best defense was keeping Wilson off the field with the rush game.

• Like 1

• H2O unpinned this topic