Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October 2019 Weather Discussion

HoarfrostHubb

3 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Hard to wrap your head around those temps right now.

its not like just elevations or West Yellowstone or Glacier Park... millions of people right now along the Front Ranges are dealing with a frigid snowstorm in October.  

That’s real man cold right there. But it’s just east of the divide. You go towards places like Grand Junction and it’s in the 40s.

15 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Not to get off topic from weather, but a great little story right in some of our backyards,History is great,.......City of Nashua cancelled Halloween due to potential weather issues, now set for Saturday night,  I'm 56 years old other then the Halloween storm 8-9 years ago or so, we use to go in the rain etc. oh well

59 minutes ago, 512high said:

Not to get off topic from weather, but a great little story right in some of our backyards,History is great,.......City of Nashua cancelled Halloween due to potential weather issues, now set for Saturday night,  I'm 56 years old other then the Halloween storm 8-9 years ago or so, we use to go in the rain etc. oh well

The 31 mph gusts and rain showers would be too much struggle street for the kiddos

8 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

When we were kids that wouldn’t mean a Dam thing...now a days that’s a dangerous evening..better cancel out lol.  

Just plain SAD!!   

I know they wouldn’t postpone trick or treating when I was a kid but I don’t recall doing it in the rain much.  Maybe we just stayed home or I got lucky. 

my town is still on for tomorrow.   I expect to have a lot of extra candy Friday morning