Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October 2019 Weather Discussion

HoarfrostHubb

8 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I don't remember you being this bad on the forum the first go round.

BIrving tries so hard, he really is not a troll just came back as one. Sad that he wasted a good mind on trolling.  I remember meeting him at Funky Murphy's, we were the first ones there. Nice kid too, sad.

18 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

BIrving tries so hard, he really is not a troll just came back as one. Sad that he wastes a good mind on trolling.  I remember meeting him at Funky Murphy's, we were the first ones there. Nice kid too, sad.

Wrong. And the trolls are the ones wishcasting a cool summer and snow/cold in October.

Enjoy the nice, mild wx. I am sure you have a D12 chart that is silliness for trolling

38 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

Wrong. And the trolls are the ones wishcasting a cool summer and snow/cold in October.

Enjoy the nice, mild wx. I am sure you have a D12 chart that is silliness for trolling

I am looking forward to warm dude. Useless cold is useless. Sort of like your posts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

49 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Snowy November,December,January,February,March.   We take.

Very good month of winter here.  No storms greater than 3.4" thru Feb. 9 then 60" in 31 days with 21" and some thunder on Feb. 10-11.  Two 11" storms in early March and a 12-18" forecast for 11-12; verified at 5.5" and that was it for snow except for some dustings.

The Nov. 2 I remember was in 2002, 1st day of deer season like this year, and temps teens/20s with strong NW winds.  Wouldn't be terrible for mid January but sure felt cold that day.