• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
October 2019 Weather Discussion

HoarfrostHubb

southern IL, MO, AR area could be in line for a decent severe event with that system. Doesn't look like a large-scale widespread event, but there may be a localized (but sizable) area for tornadic supercell potential. 

For the winter side of things though...someone could be whacked pretty good. Another historic storm coming for someone? 

I have invested in some things to help increase my productivity when it comes to the winter season.  Let's just say I am enhancing my experience this weekend with investments in better radar apps, and better websites and model subscriptions, plus adapters and other accessories for my computer.  I am getting ready for a wonderful winter experience, let's just hope it is an above normal snow in my area this year.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I have invested in some things to help increase my productivity when it comes to the winter season.  Let's just say I am enhancing my experience this weekend with investments in better radar apps, and better websites and model subscriptions, plus adapters and other accessories for my computer.  I am getting ready for a wonderful winter experience, let's just hope it is an above normal snow in my area this year.

James you have the knowledge and I’m guessing plenty of info at your hands. All you have to do is forecast what your intelligence says is most likely not ever letting what you want change that .

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

James you have the knowledge and I’m guessing plenty of info at your hands. All you have to do is forecast what your intelligence says is most likely not ever letting what you want change that .

I am changing everything about my past ways, I am using a more scientific process and using better data to give me the best chance to succeed.  With my previous reputation being what it was, I definitely wanted to change that mindset and that perception of my predictions.  I am going to do a better job, and improve my outlook.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1