• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
October 2019 Weather Discussion

HoarfrostHubb

I told you all, it has been the 9th Level of Hell in Nashville since June.

Trace precip in Sept. 

That HP that has entrenched itself over the SE is highly anomalous.

We had a 9 day stretch in July where we had a popup storm every day. August and September were bone dry. 

The atmosphere has been so stable for so long that severe weather has been almost nonexistent. 

That CF means business though, in my extended forecast I have lows in the 40s and higha in the 60s. I'm pretty sure my body is going to into shock. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I don't have many pairs of pants, perhaps one pair of jeans, two gym pants and several cacky pants.  Spell check?  Anyways winter signs are showing up in the weather patterns evolving in the next two weeks.  Clipper/development off of Cape Cod this weekend.

Winter is coming, stay pantless. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I don't have many pairs of pants, perhaps one pair of jeans, two gym pants and several cacky pants.  Spell check?  Anyways winter signs are showing up in the weather patterns evolving in the next two weeks.  Clipper/development off of Cape Cod this weekend.

Khaki FYI. Indian origin I believe.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Please wear your pants on your head 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Not what I want, but that is always a possibility.  First lake effect breakout is when?

We hope for a 1/10,000 year megastorm.  960mb low parked right over 40/70 for one week.  the Bourne and Sagamore mangled steel crashing into the canal... the storm widens the canal to seven miles across. With a mangled power grid, folks are ferried off of the broken islands and they are never to be inhabited again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, S&P said:

Videos from Portsmouth are from my neighborhood. Was at the gym at the time and got home after dark so didn’t see any damage but was rerouted to my house because utility poles down. 

I was gonna say,I saw videos with the view you have posted. Glad you had no damage.