Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October 2019 General Discussions & Observations Thread

Rtd208

8 minutes ago, Tekken_Guy said:

One last hot day before fall kicks in tomorrow. Are there any more heat comebacks on the horizon, or is summer gone for good after today?

Hard to imagine we make a run at 90 after today, however I'm sure 80 will be doable again sometime this month

This humidity + the heat is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced in the month of October.

October warmth always feels dry and crispy, not steamy. Obviously not a complaint from me, I love it, but wow.

Clouded up out here, hopefully it’s temporary as temps were soaring through the 80’s. Currently holding at 85 at home, 87 where I am.

33 minutes ago, Cfa said:

This humidity + the heat is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced in the month of October.

October warmth always feels dry and crispy, not steamy. Obviously not a complaint from me, I love it, but wow.

Clouded up out here, hopefully it’s temporary as temps were soaring through the 80’s. Currently holding at 85 at home, 87 where I am.

i guess you only lived in northern areas and not down south in october....

7 minutes ago, nycwinter said:

i guess you only lived in northern areas and now down south in october....

The DC area is the furthest south I’ve ever lived, furthest north was Bergen County NJ. I belong down south or in the southwest, I want this weather for at least 2/3rds of the year.

87/73/94 here now with the clouds moving out.