Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2019-20 New England Snow

Kevin W

11 minutes ago, BombsAway1288 said:

You can add me in Kevin if you like.

I just don't have a log in and password. Thanks!

6.8" Storm Total.  Round 1: 1"   Round 2: 5.8"

You're all set. I put a dummy record in there. You can edit that, and add, edit and delete records now, unless you want me to do it. Let me know.

1 hour ago, Kevin W said:

You're all set. I put a dummy record in there. You can edit that, and add, edit and delete records now, unless you want me to do it. Let me know.

Thanks! If you could do this one that would be great! At least until I figure out how to log on. Username I assume is bombsaway1288, what would the password be for the first time I log on?

4 minutes ago, BombsAway1288 said:

Thanks! If you could do this one that would be great! At least until I figure out how to log on. Username I assume is bombsaway1288, what would the password be for the first time I log on?

That would help! Sorry, I've been busy and forgot about that. I will send it to you shortly.

On the Latest Storm page, because it was a 3 day event, I decided to combine multiple entries from the same people during this time period (Dec 1-3) to show totals from the entire event. I think it's cleaner this way.

If you entered Dec 4 for an amount, as I have seen in some cases, when it may need to be Dec 3, these entries will not be part of the total.

3 hours ago, Kevin W said:

On the Latest Storm page, because it was a 3 day event, I decided to combine multiple entries from the same people during this time period (Dec 1-3) to show totals from the entire event. I think it's cleaner this way.

If you entered Dec 4 for an amount, as I have seen in some cases, when it may need to be Dec 3, these entries will not be part of the total.

FWIW, I keep my weather record 7A to 7A so snowfall I what I have listed for 12/2 for example would have been snow that fell between 12/1 at 7A and 12/2 at 7A.  So, I have an entry of 1.5" on 12/4 that fell mostly on the 3rd but after 7A so my storm total was 15", not 13.5".  Sorry if I'm confusing the record.  My season total is right it's just the dates might be slightly different from others.

17 minutes ago, MetHerb said:

FWIW, I keep my weather record 7A to 7A so snowfall I what I have listed for 12/2 for example would have been snow that fell between 12/1 at 7A and 12/2 at 7A.  So, I have an entry of 1.5" on 12/4 that fell mostly on the 3rd but after 7A so my storm total was 15", not 13.5".  Sorry if I'm confusing the record.  My season total is right it's just the dates might be slightly different from others.

Understood. It's not a big deal, really. The storm page was just something I thought I would add to give a quick, and neat indication of storm totals. Like you said,  your season total is correct, and every entry in the All Records page remains as well. You're not confusing anything.