• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2019/2020 Mountains and Foothills Fall/Winter Thread.

Tyler Penland

3 minutes ago, AsheCounty48 said:

Well, Ward went somewhat gung-ho with his call. I like it.

He’s been on top of this from the start. He said last week that he loved this setup and it’s setting up. He said 3 days ago that these models would correct to a more northern solution with their precip and they did. He said 2 days ago that he liked the NAM and GFS over the Euro, and low and behold did the Euro cave. 

Hunter has been all over this thing and I’m riding his call map into the sunset. Lol.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Met1985 said:

Lol Ashe your comment was fine. You may be right.  They may forgo a watch altogether and just put up a warning for us.

Yea, I took it back simply because I'm in the blacksburg district and they're trigger happy for those warnings compared to some lol. Figured I would let someone else answer it from the area.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlueRidgeFolklore said:

He’s been on top of this from the start. He said last week that he loved this setup and it’s setting up. He said 3 days ago that these models would correct to a more northern solution with their precip and they did. He said 2 days ago that he liked the NAM and GFS over the Euro, and low and behold did the Euro cave. 

Hunter has been all over this thing and I’m riding his call map into the sunset. Lol.

Hunter is really one of the best here in the mountains.  

• Like 2

GSP says WWA for area. Saying 1-3 in mtns with locally 4. 1-2 with locally 3 in foothills 
I think after getting snakebit when they issued the WSW's a couple months ago, they're thinking is they can always upgrade the wwa in the morning. Can't say that I blame them.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hello Mnt & Foothill peeps! I see we’re in the pre storm boom or bust excitement phase. I really like the look of this system. In GSP’s afternoon disco they speak of the system currently in Texas being better organized than modeled. Certainly won’t be surprised to see some places upgraded overnight. As usual there will be over & under performers. Enjoy the now though because it’s a big part of the fun! Good luck to all of you.

• Like 5

Just now, NavarreDon said:

Hello Mnt & Foothill peeps! I see we’re in the pre storm boom or bust excitement phase. I really like the look of this system. In GSP’s afternoon disco they speak of the system being in Texas being better organized than modeled. Certainly won’t be surprised to see some places upgraded overnight. As usual there will be over & under performers. Enjoy the now though because it’s a big part of the fun! Good luck to all of you.

Thanks Don for stopping by! We sure do miss you around here.

• Like 3