• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2019/2020 Mountains and Foothills Fall/Winter Thread.

Tyler Penland

27 minutes ago, BlueRidgeFolklore said:

It’s good to see the usual faces showing back up in the mountain forum. Talking mountain weather with mountain folks is best, the other site with all their negativity is becoming unbearable. :snowing:

Its that time of year when we usually congregate back to the forum. It is nice seeing old and new posters here in the mountain forum.

• Like 2

Can we please get this much moisture with temps in the 20’s?  Radar estimate says we are approaching 4” storm total here, bet we end up with 5-6” when it’s all said and done looking at the downstream stuff.  Met, you’ll have to be the Haywood County eyes for any flakes mixing in tonight since I’m headed to the Upstate to hunt the next two days.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, WxKnurd said:

Can we please get this much moisture with temps in the 20’s?  Radar estimate says we are approaching 4” storm total here, bet we end up with 5-6” when it’s all said and done looking at the downstream stuff.  Met, you’ll have to be the Haywood County eyes for any flakes mixing in tonight since I’m headed to the Upstate to hunt the next two days.

Will do! I plan on going up to Fines Creek or Max patch tonight to catch some flakes.  Should be pretty easy though. The temps are going to start crashing soon. 

• Like 1