Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
September Banter 2019

George BM

7 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

A feature on the old forum that I’d like to see here is that when you read to the bottom of a topic, there was a link that to the next unread topic that had the title. Here it just says, “Next unread topic.”

Good suggestion. Maybe post this in the Forum info/help thread. Wow is probably still tweaking.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

With hurricane season likely drawing to a close in a few weeks, I’ve already started the planning process for remodeling The Panic Room for “winter” 2019-20.

Will the start of a new decade bring a reaping recession? Or will business be BOOMIN like the last few years?

Time will tell but I’m hard at work. A lot of scrapped ideas so far. One idea not even being considered—retirement. Y’all need me. I can sleep when I’m..er..dead...

skeleton+writer.jpg

Want to talk to you about a promotion (Jr Reaper has a nice ring to it) and a raise. I have spent many an hour over the last few years setting up the weenies with promises of snow riches just to dash their hopes in the end for your cause that I feel I deserve it. 

• Like 1

Speaking of winter fails and panic, here is a link to Cut Bank, MT webcam, for anyone interested in monitoring their first snow event of the season, one that will produce more snow than the DC-BWI area will see for the entire upcoming winter.

https://montana-webcams.com/cut-bank-webcam/

Glacier National park cams-

https://www.nps.gov/glac/learn/photosmultimedia/webcams.htm

Gorgeous place that I have not yet been to. It's on my bucket list.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Speaking of winter fails and panic, here is a link to Cut Bank, MT webcam, for anyone interested in monitoring their first snow event of the season, one that will produce more snow than the DC-BWI area will see for the entire upcoming winter.

https://montana-webcams.com/cut-bank-webcam/

Odd scene with all the leaves still on the trees. There’s likely to be a lot of damage out there.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

So typical. Big game and they just sleep walk through it.

It goes deeper than that. The pass defense has been atrocious, and the pass rush mediocre, even though they won the first 2. Browns, like KC did, are all over it. Lots of fixing to do on D. A few injuries, yeah, but no excuse. Browns have 3 starters out today in their secondary. All that being said, I expected this. Browns were going to go off at some point, and the Ravens are the perfect candidate.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic