Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Banter 2019

George BM

32 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Really surprised the Birds pulled that off. Hell of a goal line stand, but that's what happens when your defense shuts down the run and forces the offense to throw on four downs at the goal line.

Really impressive Eagles D performance last night.  Couldn’t believe the lack of red zone production by the Packers.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I have a rum barrel aged Pumking in my fridge.

Today is Friday, and it feels sort of fall like...UMD playing tonight.. :guitar:

Nice! Never had that, but heard good things.

Heading to Aslin tomorrow to grab a couple bottles of a new BA stout and one each of BA barleywines. Might be a nightmare getting them, though. I've got plenty of big boys in my cellar and fridge, so I may have to start chilling some for next weekend. In the meantime, I have cans and cans of IPAs and an IPA on tap that I need to plow through. :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Nice! Never had that, but heard good things.

Heading to Aslin tomorrow to grab a couple bottles of a new BA stout and one each of BA barleywines. Might be a nightmare getting them, though. I've got plenty of big boys in my cellar and fridge, so I may have to start chilling some for next weekend. In the meantime, I have cans and cans of IPAs and an IPA on tap that I need to plow through. :lol:

I went there last weekend.  Pretty nice place.  The "Silk" stout is a bruiser but it is quite delicious.  Doesn't necessarily drink like a 12%.

10 minutes ago, LP08 said:

I went there last weekend.  Pretty nice place.  The "Silk" stout is a bruiser but it is quite delicious.  Doesn't necessarily drink like a 12%.

The place is huge. The only issue is how noisy it can get, but otherwise it's a great spot. So much easier for me to get there for releases than their place in Herndon, too.

I have two bottles of Silk due to having two VIP tickets for their 4th anniversary party a few weeks ago. Really looking forward to trying them. There are mixed reviews, but I think people have a preconceived notion that a stout with curry spices in it will be strange. Good friend of mine said it's one of the best Aslin beers he's had...and we've had probably 90% of what they've ever produced. I might have a sample this weekend at the brewery.

Their stouts generally don't drink as big as their ABV. A lot of folks (me included) have questioned the ABV of those beers (maybe they give them a little too much "credit"), but there's mistaking that they do stouts incredibly well.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Moderate drought here, and it may go severe before we can get some decent rain. I have never seen this amount of leaves down in late Sept.

It's annoying me because they keep falling on my late-planted fall garden. I have to keep plucking them off the seedlings so the seedlings don't get smooshed.

16 minutes ago, mattie g said:

It's annoying me because they keep falling on my late-planted fall garden. I have to keep plucking them off the seedlings so the seedlings don't get smooshed.

I have the same problem with my new grass.

Plus I have had to water it daily for a month+ now. Need. Rain. Now.

I was getting an error message when I tried to access any thread. Had to switch to 'default theme'. Only way I found to get in and post . What a crappy look this is lol.

eta- this is the error message..

[[Template forums/front/topics/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I was getting an error message when I tried to access any thread. Had to switch to 'default theme'. Only way I found to get in and post . What a crappy look this is lol.

eta- this is the error message..

[[Template forums/front/topics/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Same!

Check out this P&C forecast for NW Montana...I’d love for this type of forecast in winter here:

This Afternoon
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Widespread blowing snow. High near 18. Wind chill values as low as -6. Windy, with a northeast wind 34 to 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible. 
Tonight
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Widespread blowing snow. Temperature falling to near 14 by 10pm, then rising to around 19 during the remainder of the night. Wind chill values as low as -9. Windy, with a northeast wind 34 to 39 mph increasing to 40 to 45 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 65 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 10 to 16 inches possible. 
Sunday
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Widespread blowing snow. Temperature falling to around 15 by 8am. Wind chill values as low as -9. Windy, with a north northeast wind 39 to 45 mph, with gusts as high as 65 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 15 to 21 inches possible. 
Sunday Night
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Widespread blowing snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 13. Wind chill values as low as -10. Windy, with a north wind 31 to 36 mph decreasing to 22 to 27 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 9 to 13 inches possible. 
Monday
Snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 20. North wind 14 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

18 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Check out this P&C forecast for NW Montana...I’d love for this type of forecast in winter here:

This Afternoon
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Widespread blowing snow. High near 18. Wind chill values as low as -6. Windy, with a northeast wind 34 to 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible. 
Tonight
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Widespread blowing snow. Temperature falling to near 14 by 10pm, then rising to around 19 during the remainder of the night. Wind chill values as low as -9. Windy, with a northeast wind 34 to 39 mph increasing to 40 to 45 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 65 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 10 to 16 inches possible. 
Sunday
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Widespread blowing snow. Temperature falling to around 15 by 8am. Wind chill values as low as -9. Windy, with a north northeast wind 39 to 45 mph, with gusts as high as 65 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 15 to 21 inches possible. 
Sunday Night
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Widespread blowing snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 13. Wind chill values as low as -10. Windy, with a north wind 31 to 36 mph decreasing to 22 to 27 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 9 to 13 inches possible. 
Monday
Snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 20. North wind 14 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

I need to move. 

7 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

The new format looks great except that for me, everyone’s font color is white so I can’t read anything. Should I be taking a hint that my default font color is also white?

Sounds about white.  I also can't see anything previously posted without highlighting it. 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic