Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Hurricane Dorian Banter Thread

Jtm12180

1 minute ago, ravensrule said:

Being a complete asshole doesn't allow someone to be a troll, glad you find it funny and allow the posts because you are good buddies with him. 

being a complete sexist jerk doesn't allow someone to troll either. buzz off ****face

• Like 1

Just now, mappy said:

yeah i couldn't recall why you left. i knew you were at a local school, hence why you posted. 

no one took you posting personally, but much like any communities, you have to introduce yourself to it slowly. and being from new england, you kinda had that going against you. 

nothing against you personally of course, but for some reason over the years those from the NE subforum and the mid-Atlantic subforum never quite seem to get along very well. Probably the NYCers caught in the middle stirring the pot.

either way, hope things are well. 

It was so long ago I legitimately confused you with WxTrix, I do apologize for that. Completely my mistake. Thank you for the wishes and I also extend the same to you.

Just now, DotRat_Wx said:

It was so long ago I legitimately confused you with WxTrix, I do apologize for that. Completely my mistake. Thank you for the wishes and I also extend the same to you.

happens more than you think.

should i venture into the New England forum to see what you had to say about me? 

Just now, CoastalWx said:

We are lovely, peaceful, beautiful people in the NE forum. 

You've put up with my dumb questions for about 15 years, a couple of the red tags in SNE subforum deserve awards for it.

Hell, we've got James writing apocalyptic snowstorm models in our main disco threads, and no one speaks against it :lol: 

2 minutes ago, KPITSnow said:

To be fair, the MA dislike isn’t just NE. I can tell you us in the PA threads find the MA extremely annoying.

to be fair, there are a handful of PA posters who have come and chimed in about their area, that doesn't pertain to the MA AT ALL. sets a bad rap for the rest of ya. especially when its relates to snow. 

I like the southern portion of the PA forum tho, those are nice people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1