Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Weather Discussion 2019

dryslot

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Kevin seems really forced this morning in the HHH talk....trying to play his summer role, but you can tell his heart just isn't into it like it is earlier in the warm season.

The switch to ACATT is about to happen....give it another couple weeks.

I’ve been there since fall started Sept 1, but this torched out pattern thru the next couple months doesn’t allow the winter crew anything to look forward to unfortunately .

Im not gonna fake it and ignore signals of heat like Ginx calling for nothing but 75-80. At least I’m keeping it real . 

14 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Maybe for July it's COC. Other than bootleg NE flow at times, definitely not Fall COC. That may change after next week.

No matter the season warm temps, clear skies, low dews, unlimited visibility for the men in suits taking pictures for the Chamber newsletter covers its COC and absolutely gorgeous.  

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ve been there since fall started Sept 1, but this torched out pattern thru the next couple months doesn’t allow the winter crew anything to look forward to unfortunately .

Im not gonna fake it and ignore signals of heat like Ginx calling for nothing but 75-80. At least I’m keeping it real . 

Link cuz no one I mean no one has 85 to 90 Saturday.  

Fall starts normally 3rd week of September in SNE as almost all of us know, not when some kids go back to school.  Perhaps the finest summer month in SNE. Those who hang it up miss out, their loss. Extended chamber summer is perfect.  The end is in sight on EPS but until then we summer. Month behind continues. Look for another wintry March 

• Like 1