Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Weather Discussion 2019

dryslot

14 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Put me in the happy camp. I'd prefer about 5F cooler, but if it means we're still in the 70s post cold front then I'll deal with the extra warmth now.

Winter is long. Very long. I feel no need to rush into scraping my car every morning this early.

Anger underneath warmth in Sept? Pissed its not 45 and raining I guess he assumes. Forky stopped by, Dews came back, both thinking, like trolling in mid Jan, people would get upset. Early troll game in full swing. They will disappear at the first sign of cold. Its as predictable as Kevin calling for every east coast hurricane a threat to SNE.

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Anger underneath warmth in Sept? Pissed its not 45 and raining I guess he assumes. Forky stopped by, Dews came back both thinking, like trolling in mid Jan people would get upset. Early troll game in full swing. They will disappear at the first sign of cold. Its as predictable as Kevin calling for every east coast hurricane a threat to SNE.

0 for a million on hurricane calls.....

3 hours ago, forkyfork said:

looks about the same? i wish wx websites would label the color contours on these maps

ecmwf_z500aNorm_us_9.png

Not to be a wise-ass but no ... that warm ridge is the bigger of the two anomalies -

we have to integrate between the curves and it doesn't take A --> B to see that the regions inside the warm anomaly occupy the greatest surface area at that depth; which concomitantly means it is taller in heights over a larger volume compared to the same departure/distinction coupled regions out west. 

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

October to start looks to have lots of ridging out east. Now could sneaky Scooter HP save the day and send cooler weather southwest? Yes. The risk is there. But, I think the idea is overall mild to warm weather. 

From what ?

... I realize that's a figure of speech - er, probably. But I'd just assune it stay 88 with Tors and Canes until the day after Halloween .... I mean, seein' as that's totally possible -

Gonna go ACATT here, but this week doesn’t really look all that “hot”.  Higher than normal but the week is highs in the low/mid 60s here most of the time per BTV’s forecast package.  

Tomorrow looks chilly. 

Tuesday will be cool, cloudy, and showery with the upper low moving directly overhead. Breezy northwest winds won't help matters. Highs will only be in the lower to mid 60s, with some spots likely struggling to get out of the 50s. 

• Like 1