• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Weather Discussion 2019

dryslot

Off-topic.....there's a pretty neat show of WW II planes at ORH this weekend.  I went yesterday.  I tell ya, after the feeling of claustrophobia while crawling through a B-17, I don't think I'll ever complain about someone putting their seat back on a CRJ again.

To think my uncle was a navigator on one of those when he was only 17......one of the many who lied about their ages to enlist.

1 hour ago, moneypitmike said:

Off-topic.....there's a pretty neat show of WW II planes at ORH this weekend.  I went yesterday.  I tell ya, after the feeling of claustrophobia while crawling through a B-17, I don't think I'll ever complain about someone putting their seat back on a CRJ again.

To think my uncle was a navigator on one of those when he was only 17......one of the many who lied about their ages to enlist.

Yeah. We were dining by a lake in East Brookfield yesterday and saw a B-17 circling and I drove by ORH a few times in Paxton and could see some of the old planes

Just now, powderfreak said:

Ha I wasn’t sure.  I definitely lean colder but it’s a product of environment.  78-82F up here is beautiful but yeah it’s like +15 on the high if it makes low 80s.

It’s just for those that hate humidity always complain etc. Just get out after it. I know you enjoy it with dips in streams walks with the dog etc.

Not sure I understand the process/reason for down-spinning the significance of this warm air...

Be that as it must be, maybe y'all won't have to wait too long.  GFS oper. with the first implied snow in New England - obviously this is not happening per se, but it's crossing a model precedence/first of the season in doing so..

image.thumb.png.9b96dabf5de189652d93ccfa13bea4c4.png