• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Weather Discussion 2019

dryslot

This reminds me of 2011 a bit ...when we had that warm first half of October.  I mean, colors are right along with what they 'should be' for that time frame, which adds to it the memory, and the temps being piss warm like they were during those first 10 days back whence.   I remember seeing daily TCU on horizons in hazed mugginess to the low 80s on like October 8- 11th or so... Then of course, we know what happened two weeks later -  anyway, still stag air at 82 with oblique sun angle hearkens to that -

21 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

This reminds me of 2011 a bit ...when we had that warm first half of October.  I mean, colors are right along with what they 'should be' for that time frame, which adds to it the memory, and the temps being piss warm like they were during those first 10 days back whence.   I remember seeing daily TCU on horizons in hazed mugginess to the low 80s on like October 8- 11th or so... Then of course, we know what happened two weeks later -  anyway, still stag air at 82 with oblique sun angle hearkens to that -

It’s been a scorcha for all. Many more to come over coming weeks 

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

Perfect day. Warm and sunny, but the sun has no bite to it. It’s the one time of year where 80F is COC.

40 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

That sun today felt like mid July. Was wild . Just instant sweat and burn 

:lol:.  It's like someone read one post and needed to do a 180 perception change in the next post.

Today's sun felt nothing like a July day, lol.  June and July is like instant sunburn in 15 minutes and you can feel your skin roasting. 

Hopefully you found a way to stay cool.  ORH looks like it hit 79F today so stay safe.

Quick 15 degree temp drop again with the sunset... that's the big difference from summer, how fast it cools off between 5-7pm.  In mid-summer its still full sunshine right now at 7:30pm and now it's dark outside. 

63F, warm enough to keep the windows and sliding doors open but also a sign of the times at how quickly it can cool off.

45 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

:lol:.  It's like someone read one post and needed to do a 180 perception change in the next post.

Today's sun felt nothing like a July day, lol.  June and July is like instant sunburn in 15 minutes and you can feel your skin roasting. 

Hopefully you found a way to stay cool.  ORH looks like it hit 79F today so stay safe.

Glad we don’t live that close to the equator like some.

41 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I sweated pretty good mowing and dodging yellowjackets. 

20 minutes ago, Hoth said:

They have been brutal recently. I swear they sense that the end is coming and just want to go out like a kamikaze or something. 

We must have a dead yellow jacket party. Effing things....

• Like 1