Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Weather Discussion 2019

dryslot

14 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

lol. Stop.

It's definitely not the same kind of uncomfortable as July or August.  I am pretty sure those who are not installed anymore, or who did not install will live.

Haven't turned on AC in 3 weeks, easy with a window fan and overhead fans. Kevs chart didn't include dews . The highest reading in his day 6 to 10 is 63 degrees here.  No AC needed for a couple of hours in the lower 80s

download (11).png

• Like 1

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Well at any rate. Now that cold wx season is upon us, endless summer settles in. And not just meh warmth. This upcoming couple weeks is true heat relative to the season with normals in the 60’s. Not what anyone wants now. Hopefully it yields a cane as we hit Oct

We love September summer warmth. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

Nights should be nice overall...especially for the radiators. Window fans will suffice. 80s are nbd in late Sep. 

Looks beautiful.  

This is a perfect time to flip to above normal for a while to keep utility costs down.  We have been very close to having to turn the heat on for the last two weeks at times, and I hate paying for heat in September.  This upcoming pattern looks to be very similar temps to the end of August, which was Chamber of Commerce beauty.  

I bet we are mostly 70s with lows 45-55F.  Perfect for not having to turn the heat on and we only used AC once this summer, so not worried about that.  

I do feel for those in SNE who are now yearning for the temps we have had over the past few weeks, but will have to wait several more weeks for that type of weather.  

15 minutes ago, MaineJayhawk said:

Who wants BN now?  This upcoming stretch will be fantastic, something that everybody is looking forward to.

Correct.  

80 degrees...even 83 or 84 is fine for later September.  Yesterday was 82-83 here and was absolutely fine to do any type of outdoor activity.  Sun has lost the intensity of late Spring and summer so that makes a big difference.  Has a whole different feel to it than Mid Summer heat does.   It'll be fine for most everybody like you said.