• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
September Weather Discussion 2019

dryslot

We were a little too far north for the beautiful sunset tonight. I remember reading a book once and it said the hurricanes produce beautiful sunsets. It also said that sailors warned that the sunsets in the tropics meant a hurricane was coming your way. I guess it's unusual in the tropics to have huge cirrus overcast skies so this would make sense on the outskirts of a large circulation.

2 hours ago, Bostonseminole said:

nothing to track, gonna be boring here till December.

Sounds like a prediction like calling for HHH from a certain date "and beyond" as if we know exactly what will happen between now and December and then call for something exciting to track in December.  Who knows?  Perhaps December will be boring..

1 minute ago, MetHerb said:

Sounds like a prediction like calling for HHH from a certain date "and beyond" as if we know exactly what will happen between now and December and then call for something exciting to track in December.  Who knows?  Perhaps December will be boring..

could be, but I guess I was in a down moment staring out the window (Men sadness).. mabye 94L could come crashing trough