• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
New England Convective Discussion

weatherwiz

Those cells formed in areas not really shown on guidance. I think that earlier cell definitely helped lay a boundary out. Those cells in CT was what I envisioned further N and NW aloong WF and boundaries from convection. Evening line going as planned only more pike south. Go figure. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

not lookin' for credit but ..heh...some of us did offer sarcasm that the CT early stuff f'ed up the rest of this thing going forward for area N ...hours and hours ago - it's frustratin' is all

It totally did, I went from Greenfield to Cambridge and back today and I saw very little sun at all. Destabilization denied.

1 minute ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Ended up pulling a Wiz and chased both TOR warned cells in between Hartford and Coventry. Pretty nasty storms that helped relieve the chasing itch for now. 

Not the best pics because..Connecticut..but this was Glastonbury looking east on the first one

oB0tuS7.jpg

This one was near Bolton looking east.

baC4qtE.jpg

I heard Lamont is now looking to tax storm photos and videos 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

What part of Glastonbury? I drove through Glastonbury center and didn’t see any damage. 

I think the damage is north of there.....Ryan had thought based on submitted photos and video that the damage may have been from straight line winds rather than a TOR.....the hook was near Hebron Ave but the damage reports were from downtown Manchester....guess that’s why crews are dispatched

• Thanks 1