Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August Discobs 2019

George BM

2 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

At noon today it was 52 degrees in Garrett County and nearly 90 degrees in St. Marys County.  In August.

I was at Deep Creek this time last week and it was about 84 and sunny.  Quite the swing in the week.  

At least this weekend looks nice here...the 60s/rainy shit should be reserved for the fall.  

38 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

In the 50s already officially :D

Hanging on the deck was awesome.  Drank Yuengling tonight. Hard to beat this beer . I drink all and try all but sometimes I old school it . Same goes for PBR and Miller High life . Right now watching DVR'd MTV classic " I want my 80s"  love these old videos.  80s is definitely feel good music man. 

Definitely a nice day to be doing anything outside.  With you on the 80's and music, 70's were't bad too.  Yuengling is a decent brew.  However PBR and MHL....   well...  They are right down at the bottom with Hudepohl, who used to sponsor the Cincinnati Reds (I grew up in Ohio). Having lived in Germany for 6+ years, I'm sort of partial to Dinkelaker.  Even a "normal" Romer pils is worth the trip to the largest brewery in the world outside the US.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, losetoa6 said:

In the 50s already officially :D

Hanging on the deck was awesome.  Drank Yuengling tonight. Hard to beat this beer . I drink all and try all but sometimes I old school it . Same goes for PBR and Miller High life . Right now watching DVR'd MTV classic " I want my 80s"  love these old videos.  80s is definitely feel good music man. 

Could you please send us some of that sweet 50s temps down here in Hell, Texas?

We could sure use it. Thanks.

Speakin of 80s music

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Hope this is a sign of a good winter. Like 2009 - 2010 level good but a bit colder.

This IS a sign of a good winter. Like 2009-2010 level excellent, a lot colder and with a Jan 22-24 2016 thrown in for good measure!

Bank on it!

Remember, You heard it from the Jebman first!

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic