Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August Discobs 2019

George BM

6 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

Should at least be raining and thundering there.  No idea what it’ll look like when it gets to me.  Sitting on the front stoop watching the light show is pretty good though.

Really impressive light show, at that. Really loud thunder and some light/moderate rain right now.

Looks like we’ll be on the southern edge of the cell, but it’s better than nothing.

Edit: You might get rocked.

4 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Really impressive light show, at that. Really loud thunder and some light/moderate rain right now.

Looks like we’ll be on the southern edge of the cell, but it’s better than nothing.

Edit: You might get rocked.

The heaviest rain is headed right at me, but I’ve been fooled before.

Per cocorahs, looks like I ended up with about 0.70", which I suppose makes sense. Started out light to moderate, then rained pretty hard for about 20 minutes, then back to stratiform-type stuff for another hour or so.

Haven't seen a light show like that in a long time. Super impressive. It was also downright tropical during the whole thing: rain, lightning, not a breath of wind, and really warm and muggy.

4 hours ago, mattie g said:

Per cocorahs, looks like I ended up with about 0.70", which I suppose makes sense. Started out light to moderate, then rained pretty hard for about 20 minutes, then back to stratiform-type stuff for another hour or so.

Haven't seen a light show like that in a long time. Super impressive. It was also downright tropical during the whole thing: rain, lightning, not a breath of wind, and really warm and muggy.

0.93" total.  Just needs to do that every week.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic